Terms and Conditions for Custom Label Printing
All labels created must comply with these Official Terms, including the Label Guidelines and Requirements set forth below. By creating a Label, participant hereby agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of Agora Roasters regarding the administration of the Custom Label Program.
LABEL GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Must not contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including, but not limited to, privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, including copyright infringement, or legal or moral rights of any third party, living or deceased;
- Must be the original work of the participant and must not contain images or artwork, music, quotes, parodies or other materials not created by entrant;
- Must not feature brand names, logos or trademarks. (for Business to Business partnerships, please check out our B2B program)
- Must not contain, facilitate, reference, or use material that is fraudulent, inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- Must not contain political or politically themed or motivated messages, statements or images;
- Must not contain, facilitate, reference or use material that contains prohibited content which shall include, but is not limited to content that promotes, suggests, or encourages:
- a. gambling, including without limitation, any content related to online casinos, sports books, bingo or poker;
- b. the use of firearms/weapons/ammunition (including but not limited to photos taken while hunting), any illegal drugs, prostitution, pornography, nudity, profanity or other adult content, violence (including but not limited to violence against animals), or the use of alcohol or tobacco products;
- c. the taking up of arms against any person, government or entity or otherwise challenge or seek to overthrow any government;
- Must not depict or include images that may be considered unlawful, harmful, threatening, violent, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, religiously, ethnically or otherwise objectionable in any manner as solely determined by Agora Roasters.
- Must not contain, facilitate, reference, or use material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, political orientation, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, or age; and
- Must not contain material that is in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where the Photo was created.
Agora Roasters reserves the right to refuse to print any Labels that (in Agora Roasters’ sole discretion) do not comport or align with the Agora Roasters brand image or include any of the prohibited images or associations identified above.